SAN FRANCISCO, CA (July 2023) — Polaris Real Estate Partners (PREP) is thrilled to announce a series of engaging summer activities designed for our residents. This promises to be full of fun, learning, and community building for everyone at our properties.
- “Safety Around Water” Program in Collaboration with YMCA
We are excited to welcome back our highly anticipated annual event “Safety Around Water,” which is a collaborative effort with the YMCA for our Dallas properties. This important initiative focuses on equipping our young residents with essential water safety skills to reduce the risk of drowning while enhancing their confidence in and around water. The program includes a variety of engaging activities:
- Exercises to help kids adjust to being in the water
- Instruction in two skill sets kids can use if they unexpectedly find themselves in the water: Jump, Push, Turn, Grab and Swim, Float Swim
- Safety topics like what to do if you see someone in the water who needs help
- Fun activities that reinforce skills
- Goodwill Industries of Dallas Partnership with South Dallas Employment Project (SDEP) and Pacifica Apartments
In partnership with Goodwill Industries of Dallas and South Dallas Employment Project (SDEP), we offer comprehensive career services and training. Starting July 24th, 2023, residents at our South Dallas properties will have access to an array of valuable resources to support their career growth:
- Employment Placement
- Job Readiness/Soft-Skills Training
- Digital Literacy
- Career Coaching/Training
We are committed to empowering our community with the tools they need to thrive in the job market and beyond.
- After School Feeding Programs with Woman’s Purpose Ministries
At Polaris, we believe in creating a strong sense of community among our residents. To that end, we have partnered with Woman’s Purpose Ministries to implement After School Feeding Programs at our communities. This initiative ensures that children have access to nutritious meals after school, fostering a supportive environment where they can flourish.
By leveraging our existing amenities and introducing new programs, we strive to create a fulfilling tenant experience that fosters a welcoming and connected community for all.
Specializing in multifamily investment in the continental United States with 4,717 units under ownership and management, PREP’s senior management team has an average of 25 years of commercial real estate experience. As of December 2022, PREP’s average net return to its investors on the last 16 properties sold was 132%, or 29% annualized with an average investment period of 4.4 years. PREP, through its social impact programming, remains deeply committed to making a positive impact in the communities it serves while seeking individual properties or portfolios of 200 to 1,000 units in its targeted areas.